Withdrawal (TC) of student from school.

  • Before withdrawing (TC) a student from the school a calendar month’s notice in writing has to be given by the parent or guardian.
  • A Leaving Certificate (TC) will be issued only if all dues of fees have been paid and library books returned. Application for Leaving Certificate is issued in the office. The application must be signed by both the parents.